Wednesday 3 December 2014

Analysing questionnaire results

How will these results benefit me when making my film trailer?
By doing a questionnaire I was able to gain relevant information and opinions from my target audience. Although I had previously decided on Horror as my genre for my film trailer, results from my questionnaire showed Horror to be the most popular genre of my target audience which reinforced my decision making. Furthermore one of my questions included in my questionnaire was, "do you enjoy horror films", although not everybody said yes, this will not affect my decision making as I will go with the majority.
The results I got from asking my target audience what they liked and dislike about horror will be useful when creating my film trailer as I will take these points into account. Moreover, my last questionnaire will be beneficial to the making of my Horror trailer as I will include all positive points of what my audience expects to see in a Horror film trailer in order to meet their expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment