Sunday 1 February 2015

Film Title

I decided to call my film 'Shadow' as I felt it linked well to the plot of the film. As the film is about a male character who is stalking a young girl, which it called be said he was shadowing her. Furthermore I linked the title of the film to how I presented the title by using Microsoft Word to create a shadow effect on the writing. The black and white stood out as a title by contrasting each other to make a big bold title. Moreover I also used black and white as black is a typical colour used in horror films to create mystery and fear. 
I also was able to link the title of my film to a short scene in my film which was an over the shoulder shot of the young girls shadow and another shadow following behind her. By making may links to my title is allows the title to be more memorable and recognisable to the audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment